- Payments and Rates
To become a Power and Purpose Tutor you must :
- Be over the age of 18 years old
- Completed the HSC Certificate
- Got an ATAR above 90
- Recruited through a Power and Purpose Workshop ( Students express interest and are hired the year after if they are up to standard )
- Attend a Power and Purpose Workshop offered to selected eastern suburb schools.
- Express interest during the Workshop or personally contact me via email/phone.
- Sat the HSC and received ATAR above 90
- Available to attend training days in January or February for official initiation
- Applied and received a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and an ABN.
1.Tutoring skills and how to work with parents/students
2. Conditions of agreement ( Hourly Rates/Part Time Responsibilities and Process for receiving and maintaining students )
3. Quick Quiz
4. Initiation ( Complimentary Shirt/Teacher Highlighter and e-book) + Access to teaching resources.
5. Discussing your tutoring preferences so you can be referred appropriate students by location/subjects and age.
6. Retention/Consistency rates of students are important indicators of success ; thus your performance will be judged and parents who contact Power and Purpose are eligible to file a complaint if a tutor is inconsistent or not delivering quality tutoring. In such a circumstance Power and Purpose Admin (Veron) will act as a mediator and a solution will be made ; in extreme cases resulting in a termination of contract.
Easy employment throughout a Tutor’s University/Tertiary Education due to adaptability.
Access to resources and e – book
Complimentary highlighter and shirt ( Power and Purpose branded )
Done via PayPal/debit card invoices ; Clients pay Power and Purpose and the money is given directly to Tutors minus a small fee. Clients are told to name the tutor in the invoices and payments are given weekly on Sunday Morning to Tutors. If a Tutor is hired after Sunday morning ; payments are received the same day.
Flat Rate : $35/hour and $5 fee ($40) – For General 1 to 1 Tutoring
Rates according to students and services delivered :
Primary School Students : $ 26/hour and $3 fee ($29)
High School Students (Yr 7 to Yr 9) : $32/hour and $4 fee ($36)
Senior High School Students (Yr 10 to Yr 12) : $40/hour and $5 fee ($45)
HSC Tutoring (Yr 12) : $45/hour and $5 fee ($50)